If you aren't already planning out your goals using the quarterly system.. you need to! For those of you who don't know, the quarterly system breaks down the year by a three-month period and is commonly used by business savvy folks for reporting earnings and paying dividends.
If you take a look at the calendar you will see that the second quarter is upon us, I mean really it's already April!?
What goals have you set for yourself this year and what have you accomplished thus far? I don't know about you but ummm.....
With a new year or new month approaching many of us get really amped and put together a list of how we are going to do this and that only to fall back into the same bad habits.
Consistency ain't easy but it's key.
Planning out everything you want to accomplish can be overwhelming so breaking it down day by day and month by month helps me put things into a more realistic perspective.
Some of the major goals I want to focus on this year are as follows:
- Read a book a month (so far...fail!)
- Launch a meetup group for women living in Los Angeles because your network is your net worth (work in progress, missed all of my deadlines)
- Expand my brand, work on a custom furniture line, do tons of research, create a sales pitch package (barely touched any of this)
- Get a new client under KT Interiors (no new leads underway)
- Travel (I still have no stamps on my passport)
So it looks like I have my work cut out for me. It's time to refocus and start checking some things off my list.
Dreams don't work unless you do!